Monday, January 26, 2009

Naptime


Matisyn is starting to be less interested in napping. I am feeling my hour or two of sanity in the day slipping away! I'm hoping to hold onto it a little longer. Sometimes though it just isn't worth the battle, so I let her skip it. She really can't last until bedtime without it though, so she falls asleep in funny places. Here she has stripped her clothes and climbed on to the couch. She fell asleep using a pack of diapers for her pillow.
Note the sharpie written all over her leg. This same morning I was on the phone with Alison and she was mad because I wouldn't give her potty treats. Potty training is another story, and so far unsuccessful, she is quite stubborn! Anyway she was mad at me so she came downstairs, ate two popsicles from the freezer (evidence left dripped all over the kitchen), and found a sharpie and wrote all over herself. I'm considering it a miracle that it didn't get on anything else but her and some papers I left on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment