Thursday, March 19, 2009

Matisyn turns 3!

Matisyn waking up on her birthday in her new big girl bed.The crown cake that Matt and I frosted together at midnight! Matisyn thought it was a unicorn!
Ready to start the day as a three year old princess, waiting for her cousins to come play.
Yummy birthday breakfast with her favorite foods, waffles, sausage, eggs, fruit and dip.
Checking out all the presents!
Our family. . . I'm growing! Five weeks left to go!


We had a very nice little birthday party for Matisyn at home. I knew I couldn't handle too much with Baby Sister on the way, but I wanted to do something. We ended up having a family party (which consists of over 20 people with just Matt's immediate family!) with a little princess added in to it. This year the focus is definitely on princesses, especially with the recent trip to Disneyland to meet them in person. We had a very good breakfast, thanks to Matt and Uncle Dave slaving away in the kitchen, opened presents, and had a princess cake with princess plates, cups, napkins, etc. that Matisyn had picked out special. She, of course, loved being the center of attention, and keeps asking if her cousins can come back for another birthday for her. It's going to be a long year of waiting! I can't believe she is 3 already, and I am constantly in awe of the little girl she is growing up to be. She is so full of personality and keeps us laughing . . . and running pretty regularly! Happy Birthday Princess Matisyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment