Saturday, July 6, 2013

New Haircuts

New Haircuts
June 24

On the way to get the girls' hair trimmed, I asked them in a kidding way who was going to get their hair cut short.  Emilyn chimed in that she wanted hers to be cut short again.  I had just decided that since her hair was thick and healthy we should try to grow it out, but I let her trim it up a little.  Matisyn on the other hand was a big surprise.  She has been saying that she wants to grow her hair out like a princess for years, but then said she wanted to cut it short for a change on the way to the salon.  I was a little worried since she has been growing it out for the last three years...very, very slowly!  (Her many personal hair cuts throughout the past few years have not helped the growing process!)  She was sure though, so we went for it.  We had about 6 inches cut off, and she just beamed when she looked in the mirror.  It looks so much thicker and healthier, and it's all the same length now.  She looks so cute!

 Emi chose the airplane, and to get a half twist hair-do after her haircut.



 Matisyn chose the pink car.  Here she is in her last moment with long hair. 


 She's so excited about her new look!






No comments:

Post a Comment