Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Misc. September

Misc. September

 I found this picture that Emi made awhile back.  I wish I had an updated picture from her to compare.  I just thought this was pretty cute.  She's really been improving on her letters, and has enjoyed getting to write them more in preschool this year.


 Emi's coloring has really improved this year.


 Emi was asked why she is bright.  "I am bright because I can catch crabs."  Daddy's dream!

 I spent hours this month trying to get the playroom under control.  There are way too many toys down there, and the girls are not very good at cleaning up.  I go crazy every time I go down to help them clean.  I was able to give away a few things and organize it in a way that has seemed to help.


 Matisyn makes "nests" for Lucas and sets him inside the middle of the beanbag surrounded by stuffed animals.  She brings him toys and balls saying they are the food for her baby bird!  It is the only way to keep him in one spot for more than a moment, and they are so cute together.


 I found this little book that Matisyn made for Emilyn.

 Emilyn's little person that we made to look like her for gymnastics preschool.


 We needed a picture of Lucas in a construction hat for his construction party birthday invitation.  That is so much easier said than done!  I finally got one by having both girls hold one of his hands and snapping it quickly before he could take the hat off.




 The spa had multiple leaks so we decided it was time to let it go.  Matisyn helped Matt tear it down with her tools.  She put together her own fashion that morning too!




 We attended a masquerade ball for a great cause.  Matt was in charge of the photo booth so we got some great pictures at the dinner too.

 Lucas loves feeding himself.  He is a happy boy with a bowl and a spoon!


 Trouble maker in the pantry!



Happy girls at the elementary school carnival.  They had to move it inside this year because of weather, so it was especially crowded and crazy.  Matt had to work, so I was on my own.  Luckily Lucas was great, so I could concentrate on the girls.  When we were leaving Matisyn said, "That was the best time ever," so I think it was a success!

1 comment:

  1. 1. Lucas looks so handsome and so big!
    2. your hair looks so pretty and long!

    ReplyDelete