Monday, March 24, 2014

Happy 8th Birthday Matisyn!

Happy 8th Birthday Matisyn!



Matisyn’s 8-Year-Old Interview

What is your favorite color?  Violet and pink and turquoise
What is your favorite food? spaghetti
Favorite animal? seahorse
What is your favorite TV show?  Ultimate Spiderman (Emilyn is obsessed too!), My Little Pony, and Magic School Bus
What kind of music do you like? Sometimes rock n roll and sometimes soft music and sometimes I usually like kind of high notes
What are you really good at? Drawing and painting and science experiments
What are you not so good at? Jumping in the pool with my clothes on, I don’t like to do that
Who are your best friends? Alena and Aliah who moved and lots of others
What is your favorite thing to do at school? The subject of science
What is the best thing about having a brother (sister)? She plays with me sometimes, but most of the time she isn’t so good.  Having a baby brother is super cute, and sometimes he comes and hugs my legs.
How are you different from brother(s)/sister(s)? My sister is usually very crazy (seems kind of like you, says her mom!).  My brother poops his diapers and eats smashed food, yes, yes, yes, and goes to bed early.
What does brother/sister do that makes you mad?  My sister screams and embarrasses me, like she is doing right now….Emilyn!  My brother sometimes throws pens and markers and a lot of my toys at my face and head.  And sometimes he tries to draw on my homework.
What do you want to do when you grow up? I want to be a scientist and an artist.
If you had a lot of money, what do you think you would buy? A wall that could shut my sister away…I need my space.  (She was being quite annoying at the time.)  A house full of candy or a house made of candy.
What is the best thing about your mom?   She mostly spoils me.  She gave me an awesome party.
What makes mom happy?  When I clean my room and do what she says.
What makes mom upset?  When I don’t do my homework.
What is the best thing about your dad?  He likes to wrestle with me and asks me to run errands with him.
What makes dad happy?  Me listening to Mommy
What makes dad upset?  When I don’t listen and when Mommy gives a bad report.
What do you like to do with dad?   Go camping and go to hotels on vacations
What do you like to do with mom?  Go to the mountains and do projects
Tell me something that is really funny.   Where do cows go on their first date?  The movies!
What is your favorite thing to wear?  Dresses and swimsuits
What makes you cry? When brother cries, and when no one understands me or what I’m trying to say
What does love mean?  That you get a lot of respect and people care for you
What does it mean to be a good friend?  To help someone when they’re hurt and make sure they are happy all the time.
What are you afraid of?  Spiders and snakes and bees and wasps
What do you like best about being a girl?  We get to do hair dos
Describe boys/girls (opposite gender) Boys have shorter hair and I can think of one I don’t want to say, (shy look)
What is your favorite book and why do you like it?  Fairy books earlier in year, Miss Piggle Wiggle, Nancy Drew and the Missing Bones
What is your favorite thing to do after school?  To not do homework and play outside
What is the best thing about turning 8?  You get to go to activity days and be baptized.

No comments:

Post a Comment