Friday, February 12, 2016

Beach/Last Day

Crescent Bay Beach (Laguna Beach)/Last Day
November 21-22



 Lucas was so excited to get his surprises from the night before!




 As you can see this dinosaur was a big hit!


 My Matisyn LOVES to read, which I love.  Every time we would get in the car she would pick a book back up even though it makes her carsick.

 We loved our oversized hotel room, and really appreciated the extra space.  Emilyn appreciated the bouncy beds for jumping and performing.


 We had our snack bag out on the floor of our room, and every once in a while we would catch Lucas with some new snack or treat he helped himself to.  I think he liked having his own little pantry at his arm's reach!


 We spent our last day enjoying some relaxation at the beach.  It was nice to let the kids have some more freedom, and to detox from all the Disney magic before heading home.  I spent a lot of time under the umbrella with Kaylee, and then walked the big kids over to check out some tide pools towards the end.  The rest of the family jumped around in the waves and built lots of sand creations.  Everyone had a great day.  After dinner at Tony Roma's that night, we went swimming in the hotel pool.  The next morning we packed up and started the long drive home.  Everyone was exhausted and happy!

 This baby girl turned 4 months old on our beach day!









 Kaylee's first time at the beach, letting her toes touch the sand.  She seemed to like it.  I didn't torture her by dipping her feet in the cold water, but I was tempted!





































No comments:

Post a Comment