Emi's Christmas Dance Recital
December 7
Emilyn
started dancing at a new place this year. She wanted to stay with her
buddy Lillie, so we moved over with her to try out for a
competition/company team. She has LOVED it! I have been overwhelmed by
more time, meetings, costumes, hair and makeup, and all that goes into
it, but she has really enjoyed it, which makes it worth it. She also
gets to dance with her friend Khloe and our neighbor Rachel, which makes
it even better!
This is her Christmas recital. They
danced a ballet routine to "In my own little corner" which was really
cute. Emilyn gets to roar like the lion in the song, and the rest of
the girls jump back. Her expression was the cutest, I wish I could
capture it on film.
Ashly and my kids running around together while we visited after the show!








No comments:
Post a Comment