Friday, September 25, 2009

Hair Cut

Matt would rather have Matisyn's hair long. I tried to grow it out, but it just started to look messy everyday. Even if I would comb it, the back would curl and look like she just fell out of bed. I'm not sure when the curl showed up underneath. Plus she throws a tantrum or whines and cries when I try to brush it or do anything to it. It looks so cute short anyway. She still loves getting her hair cut, and she knows she looks beautiful!


The first food Emilyn loved at first bite so far, sweet potatoes.


Showing off her long hair and it's unique style!
Cheese!

Izzy and Matisyn playing at the park, one of their favorite places to be. Reagan and I like it too because we get to talk and they burn off energy. . . which they have a lot of!



Emilyn enjoying the outdoors as she always does. I also had to show off these cute capris because they aren't going to fit very well when she sits up all the time. Her tummy squeezes out the top just like Matisyn's did!

No comments:

Post a Comment