Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Dinosaur Roar

Megan and I took Matisyn and David on an outing to the Dinosaur Museum. It's so nice to have a pass and be able to go whenever we want. These two cousins really do love each other and get along really well. They ran and played and loved every minute of it. Megan and I had to take turns being the one to chase after them in order to keep up, and the one to stay behind and take care of the babies.









Matisyn is in a stage of fears right now. At first I couldn't get her to come into the cave with me, but eventually she agreed to take a picture together. At night she sometimes wakes up crying because mean dragons are after her, or mean queens are putting a spell on her. She is imaginative and dramatic even in her dreams!


No comments:

Post a Comment