Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy New Year!

I can't believe it is already 2010! We wish all our family and friends the best this year. May the miracles and happy times far outweigh everything else!

New Year's Eve, 9:30 p.m, Wow what a night! This is a common occurrence when Matt puts Matisyn to bed. Although more commonly Matt is the only one to fall asleep and Matisyn crawls over him and plays in her room or comes downstairs!



I couldn't miss capturing some of Emilyn's rolls!




Matisyn's first day in primary as a Sunbeam. I can't believe she is done with nursery and in a big girl class. She was so proud and excited to go. She didn't know the kids in her class, all her friends were in the other two classes, so I was worried at first. But I shouldn't have been, because she did great.


Close-ups of those big eyes. I think both my girls got my Grandma Anne's big, beautiful eyes!

Sunday night we got to have another Christmas celebration with Matt's parents. They came over and had dinner with us, and brought the girls bunches of presents. It was fun to see the girls light up because they were refreshed and ready for another round! I'm grateful for how loved and spoiled they are by all of their grandparents!




This little duck was the hot ticket item of the night. We couldn't believe Emilyn's excited reaction. She just kept smiling and talking and snuggling her face into it. She loved her little doggy too. The ducky has slept with her every night and every nap since.




Dress-up and Dance were the themes of Matisyn's presents. She kept changing after each present she opened so she could show off the next outfit. She has no problem being in the spotlight!






Grandma Barb found these bags and boxes that sing Christmas songs when you open them. Both girls thought they were pretty fun, but I think Matt and I were even more fascinated than they were!



Playing with the Christmas toys. Matisyn seems to like Emilyn's toys even more than her own! Emilyn decided just yesterday that sitting was not enough. She's starting the rolling, scooting, lunging phase that comes just before crawling.

No comments:

Post a Comment