Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Zermatt Dinner, Sept 24

We met friends at the Zermatt resort for the seafood buffet.  There were 12 of us, six couples, and they split us up into two tables.  Ours was outside, so it was a bit chilly.  Luckily my lovely husband ran to the car and got me a sweatshirt.  I'm not a seafood person, but I was able to find plenty to eat.  The dessert was the best part!  After dinner we had a great time playing a gigantic game of checkers, boys against girls.  We didn't have a chance. . . they beat us pretty badly!  We laughed the whole time though.  I don't think the girls were concentrating as hard on strategy!




Thanks to our friend Tamara for watching our girls for us so we could go out!  She saved the day, when most of our babysitters weren't available.  It helps that our girls love her too!

No comments:

Post a Comment