Quotes
February 7th
Matisyn:
In honor of our Star Wars mania, here are a few quotes:
"'Dark' Vader is strong because he was trained by Obi Wan Kenobi."
We didn't let the girls watch Episode 3 because of the really scary parts and Matisyn was really upset about it. She was crushed that she didn't get to see the Princess have Luke and Leia. Then while we were watching Episode 4 she said, "Why isn't Princess Amidala with 'Dark' Vader?" I guess she figured their love was strong enough to handle Anakin turning into Darth Vader and going to the dark side! I didn't have the heart to tell her she died while having the babies. :(
"If you get cut down when you're a star war you can come back and be even more powerfuller."
"I know why the dark side is called that. Because the dark side wears dark clothes and the light side wears light clothes."
"You can tell if they are from the dark side if they have a red light 'saver'."
"I love Princess Leia's dress, it is so beautiful." She has been seen lately asking each of her friends who their favorite Star Wars characters are. It's funny to see the perplexed looks on the faces of the girls, and the excited answers from the boys. I'm sure you can guess that her favorite characters are Princess Leia and Princess Amidala.
While talking to her friend Reece during a little tea party they were having, "I can't even remember what it was like in Mommy's tummy. I think it was like I was sleeping all winter. I am getting so old and big now I can't remember. Mommy definitely can't remember because she's been here soooooo long."
Emilyn:
"I don't like firetrucks. They are mean to me."
We were grocery shopping and I was looking for the potatoes. Emilyn got very upset that we couldn't find them. "You potatoes, I'm so mad at you. Why are you hiding from me? You come out right now."
While vacuuming the kitchen (she loves to vacuum for me) she out of the blue started yelling, "Get out you yuckies, this is not your house, this is my house!"
"Mommy, tell me when I need to go potty." "Mommy, tell me when I need some more." This has been her thing lately, asking me to tell her things that only she knows the answers to! She has done great potty training ever since we recovered from me being gone. I have classes again this week though so hopefully she'll keep it up.
"Look Mommy, I made a poo poo family. It has a Mommy, a Daddy, a sister, and an Emi poo poo. She will now tell me if there was only one, that she did not do a poo poo family today!
"Han Solo got freezed."
"Dark Vader is mean, he is not my 'fader'."
While watching Toy Story, "Woody said shut up, that is not very "acepable" (acceptable) Woody."
When Matt was helping her change her night time pull-up into her morning panties, "Daddy turn around, I need my privacy." She also made me hide behind the shower curtain while she went potty the other day. She wanted me to sit right there, but not watch her. She's big on privacy right now!
While she was at Amanda's house a couple of weeks ago, Amanda was writing with a pen. Out of the blue Emilyn said, "I got cut off from those. I got cut off from pens and markers and scissors. I can't use any of them." She is so right, but I didn't know she was actually listening!
Matt was trying to show Emilyn how to use the recorder. He told her he knows because he played it when he was younger. She said, "Oh, that's so sad, I'm so sorry." Apparently the recorder is not a well respected instrument in her book!
No comments:
Post a Comment