Monday, June 11, 2012

New Haircuts

New Haircuts
June 2

It is not believable even to me, but Matisyn managed to cut her hair AGAIN.  I'm not sure how many times that is now.  It is most surprising because she really does want to grow it out like princess hair.  This time she chopped a chunk off the front right side.  When asked about it she said she wanted it to match the left side, which doesn't look like that, so I'm not sure what her train of thought could be.  I decided to take her in to my hair person, Suzanne, and have her trim it up and see if she could layer the front to look a little more normal.  Matisyn sobbed the whole way there because Suzanne had told her last time if she cut her hair again she would shave it like her Daddy's.  I assured her I wouldn't let that happen, but that we would have to cut it shorter to make what she did to it look better.  She was still scared!  Emilyn just needed hers trimmed up, and I wanted to make her short, cute cut a little more a-line.  Matt got a very fancy new camera at work, so he's been practicing with it and testing it out.  The girls got a photo shoot after their haircuts.

 Matisyn showing off for the camera before her haircut.



















That morning I started to tackle Matisyn's room.  With the new baby coming, the girls are going to be sharing a room.  Matisyn is scared, Emilyn is excited, and I am nervous!  I want to get all the toys out, and make it just a place they sleep, read books, etc. and have most of the toys down in the playroom. I could not believe the things that she had stored all over!







No comments:

Post a Comment