Happy Hollow
June 12
We kept pretty busy while visiting Grandma. One of the days we decided to explore something new, a little amusement park and zoo in San Jose that we had never been to before. It was perfect for my age girls, and they loved the rides and the animals, and we stayed to close the park that evening.
I couldn't go on the roller coaster since I'm pregnant, and Grandma was a very good sport to ride it with them. Especially since at the end of the day they both chose to return to it and wanted to ride it over and over and over again. I lost count into the double digits of how many times they rode it. Emilyn threw a fit having to stop even after that many times! I love some of the expressions I was able to capture as they flashed by me.
Climbing around on this huge house of nets, Emilyn was so brave.
Both girls love any merry go round. One of the times I decided to ride next to Emilyn instead of standing and they really made me put on the safety harness with my big pregnant belly!
Emilyn loved the petting zoo, and kept cracking up when the animals licked her hand to eat the food.
Matisyn was content to just look at the animals!
My little cowgirls!
Matisyn has been begging for a bar and beam for our backyard to do her tricks on. She loves to flip around, and is quite good at it. She loved getting to flip around and balance on these ropes.






No comments:
Post a Comment