Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Matt's Phone Pictures

Matt's Phone Pictures
September-October

 Daddy/Daughter Ward Campout


 That's Matisyn at the top of the rope at gymnastics!!!  She climbs up there so quickly!


 Saying goodbye to our spa.  Matt had to cut it into four pieces to get it onto a truck and take it away.



 Doll House Festival Masquerade Ball.  Matt put together a photo booth for the night, so we were able to attend.  We had a great time, and it's for such a great cause.




 Pictures from our Seattle/Oregon Coast trip








 The butterfly room at the Science Museum in Seattle.  The moth below was huge!







 On Bainbridge Island, by the boat Harbor after lunch.  It started pouring on our way back to the ferry.




 At Lucas's birthday dinner at the Thai food place





 Lucas's first tater tot at the Cheese Factory in Tillamook


 Sammy and Lucas



 Abby drinking ketchup!

 Matt and Matisyn watching the sunset in Oregon


 Happy Emi even after she threw up after eating way too many hi chews!

 Emilyn and Matisyn visiting Uncle Mike at the Harley Davidson store.


 Matisyn's first personal haircut.  I found hair in the garbage in the bathroom and with further investigation found a big chunk taken out of the front of Emi's hair.  She confessed pretty quickly.

 Matt was in charge of the kids while I was on my girl trip on a crazy hair day at Matisyn's school.  He used a hanger and gave her Pippi braids.

 Emilyn wrote on her cheek...I can't remember why.

 Breakfast with Daddy while I was away.

 Ice cream outing with Daddy


 Raking the leaves, they were big helpers from what I heard!


 Matt even makes apples more fun :)

 Donuts on a string at Grandma Barb's on Halloween



 My friends singing happy birthday and surprising me with a cake at a Halloween party we had a day late.  So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment