Cornbelly's
October 20
We spent a day during Fall Break playing at Cornbelly's and getting in the Fall/Halloween spirit! We met Ashly's family there, which meant all my kids had friends, and were very happy! We spent all morning there until Lucas really needed a nap. We went back that night to play some more when Matt got home. The kids are at fun ages to explore, and they think pretty much everything there is wonderful, which makes for a great time!
Lucas wasn't so sure about pictures with his sisters, he didn't cooperate with the planned pics!
Jumping on the big bouncy pillow
Riding the tractor train
Slides! I had to watch Lucas close. I had a couple of times where I turned around for a second to help the girls, and I lost him to the shiny thing he saw across the park.
Big boy, climbing all by himself
Lucas and Owen did not want to share the tractor controls! They were both loving getting to be up in this real tractor turning the wheel, and pushing levers and buttons.
More sliding!
Cow Train :)
All the kids loved this big corn pit. Lucas is allergic to corn, but not severely, so I let him play. It didn't seem to bother him to just touch it. He loved throwing it a little to much, so we didn't last long.
My favorite picture of the day. His face says it all! He was a big fan of the cow train!
It was a Wizard of Oz theme this year at Cornbelly's.
Going through the monster maze with Daddy
Wandering the corn maze






No comments:
Post a Comment