Thursday, January 15, 2015

Thomas the Train Birthday

Thomas the Train Birthday
October 11

Since I'm writing this in January, I think I'm a little behind.  I'll try to remember things and catch up a little!  For Lucas's 2nd birthday we had a Thomas the Train Birthday with family.  Lucas loves trains right now, so it was the perfect theme for him.  The cutest was taking him shopping for supplies.  As soon as he saw the Thomas section he just started picking up plates, cups, napkins, anything he could reach with Thomas on it, and then waddled on over to the check out counter.  It was adorable, and made me happy that he was so excited about it.  Figuring out a cake that he wasn't allergic to seemed impossible, so we settled on homemade ice cream, one of the few treats he can have (or still could at the time!).  I made a train cars full of toppings so everyone could make ice cream sundaes.  Even though he couldn't have all the toppings, he was perfectly happy with his ice cream and whip cream in a Thomas cup!  We had Lucas approved dinner, opened presents, and had ice cream.  He was a happy little two year old!  Choo Choo, Lucas is Two!!!











I found this Choo Choo, I'm 2! shirt on Etsy, and had to get it.  He loved his train shirt.

He has really got the hang of the present thing now.  He loved opening, and playing with each toy as he went along.  He got some pajamas, books, and legos from Grandma Barb, an automatic police car from Uncle Mike and Aunt Wendy, and a Thomas the Train remote control train from Uncle Dave and Aunt Becky.  He is definitely into things that go and things to build right now!

Opening a special present from "Didi" (Matisyn) that she put together special for him.








Emilyn loves her Madi!
































No comments:

Post a Comment