
This is Matisyn loving her two binkies and two blankies! She can't get enough of either of them, and they go together like peanut butter and jelly. I'm not sure how we're going to take those binkies away. Today she told me, "Mommy, binkies and blankies are not for big kids, but I just a teeny girl." I guess that means she still thinks she is fine to have binkies. . . maybe she'll take them both to kindergarten someday!

We spent our Valentine's Day together as a family, which was nice since we've had so much time apart. We started the day with pancakes from Dad, then made delicious, very messy sugar cookies. Matisyn had been coughing like crazy and not feeling great so we also took her in to the doctor. We didn't want to end up in California with her in the emergency room like we so often do. There aren't any doctors that will take new patients and there aren't any urgent cares in the area that our insurance will support. . . so we end up at the E.R. There wasn't anything more than a cold wrong with her so we headed to Olive Garden for an early dinner. We finished our Valentine's Day by frosting our cookies and watching shows together. I love our little family!
No comments:
Post a Comment