Thursday, February 19, 2009

Very Short Haircut


Matt would love for me to let Matisyn's hair grow out. He loves piggy tails and all that cute stuff on her, but since I'm the one that does the brushing, I get to have the final say, and he understands! Matisyn hates to have her hair brushed and styled so I've decided it's easier to just chop it off. She actually loves to get her haircut, and asks to go see Suzanne (who also cuts my hair) all the time. She gets compliments on it all the time, probably because it isn't common for a two year old to sit still to get such a big haircut. It's one of the few things she'll sit still for! I think she's pretty cute with any haircut! She also hates for her hair to have static and get in her face. She shakes her head all over and flips it around telling it "I the boss hair, I the boss!"

No comments:

Post a Comment