Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Cutie Wootie Tootie


Matisyn's quote of the week: "She's a cutie, wootie, tootie." (repeated over and over throughout the day)
Mommy's quote of the week: "Please get out of her face, don't touch her face, out of her face!" (repeated over and over throughout the day)

Matisyn is loving her little sister so much, she can't seem to keep her hands off of her! She wants to be looking at her and touching her all the time. I'm grateful that although she is acting out a bit and a little attention deprived, she doesn't seem to attribute the lack of time she has with us to the new baby.




TWO WEEKS OLD
I can't believe Emilyn is already two weeks old. She is growing and changing everyday. I want to be able to slow things down so I can soak in each minute. I can't believe how big Matisyn seems now that we have little Emilyn. Here are a few pictures I took today.





No comments:

Post a Comment