I had a nice, relaxing birthday. I got to pick Mom up at the airport (she's visiting for two weeks so that I can take some more classes) and it was nice to have her here on my birthday. Matt was great. He made me breakfast, taught my primary class for me, and made my mom and I a special dinner, filet mignon, potatoes, and salad. We had ice cream cake for dessert. Matt's mom came over and visited later last night and brought me a yummy angel food cake and some cute presents. I felt very loved by everyone. I'm 30 . . . there I said it!
Monday, November 2, 2009
30!
I'm not sure how it happened, but my birthday crept up on me. I've been making an effort to say "I'm in my 20's" the last few months because I knew it would not be true for long. For some reason I've been a little down about this birthday. I still feel like I should be a kid, but 30 sounds like I should be an adult! I guess the two little kids are a more defining factor than the age though! I don't know why it's been hard to think about turning 30, because I know it's not really old, but it feels that way. I guess it just makes me realize how fast time passes us by. In reality I'm grateful to be healthy and happy with a cute husband and adorable girls. It's just clouded by my desire to be a kid forever!
I had a nice, relaxing birthday. I got to pick Mom up at the airport (she's visiting for two weeks so that I can take some more classes) and it was nice to have her here on my birthday. Matt was great. He made me breakfast, taught my primary class for me, and made my mom and I a special dinner, filet mignon, potatoes, and salad. We had ice cream cake for dessert. Matt's mom came over and visited later last night and brought me a yummy angel food cake and some cute presents. I felt very loved by everyone. I'm 30 . . . there I said it!


I had a nice, relaxing birthday. I got to pick Mom up at the airport (she's visiting for two weeks so that I can take some more classes) and it was nice to have her here on my birthday. Matt was great. He made me breakfast, taught my primary class for me, and made my mom and I a special dinner, filet mignon, potatoes, and salad. We had ice cream cake for dessert. Matt's mom came over and visited later last night and brought me a yummy angel food cake and some cute presents. I felt very loved by everyone. I'm 30 . . . there I said it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Birthday Kristin - at least you'll never be as old as Matt!
ReplyDelete