Thursday, June 30, 2011

Emilyn in Trouble

The verdict is still out on Emilyn!  I'm not sure if she is going to be as mischievous as her big sister, but occasionally she tries to prove she will be.  With Matt out of town, she wanted to keep things interesting for me!  The following happened as I was getting laundry started from her poop painting during her nap.  I had just gotten her sheets changed, everything wiped down, her bathed, and the laundry started when I heard the noise downstairs.  She found a bright pink sharpie somewhere in or around Matt's desk (yes, those should not be in reach, so we as parents can take most the blame... but still...).  She proceeded to write on eleven (or at least that is where I lost count) different surfaces in the office with the bright pink sharpie until Matisyn came up yelling about it and brought me the pen.  She wrote on herself, four doors, Matt's desk, keyboard, chair, computer, ironing board, and the elliptical. Did I mention it was bright pink?!!!  I guess I should feel lucky that she stopped her artwork (or was stopped by Matisyn) before she headed up the stairs.  When Matisyn did this a couple of years ago she wrote her way up the stairs and continued on the walls upstairs and onto my cabinets.  So I am grateful that it was contained downstairs.

 The first canvas she attempted to decorate with the marker was herself!










Matisyn was so cute watching her ipad under her umbrella!

 We found these "curlformers" for Matisyn's hair.  For the first time we can actually get her hair to curl.  She loves having curls, and loves having these things in her hair.  She calls them her wigs.

1 comment: