Matt's 35th Birthday
September 2nd
Matisyn and I surprised Matt with a birthday tower of pancakes before he went to work. Matisyn loves to decorate with food, and was so excited and proud to show Daddy.
We had our traditional birthday party bbq, swimming at Matt's parents house.
Emilyn and Madilynn, Madi is so good with Emilyn and loves to be a helper with her. Emilyn loves being taken care of by Madi.
Birthday boy Daddy with his little girls
Olivia, Cora, and Emma....Papa Curt
Olivia and Matisyn
I broke tradition with the cake this year and tried a new chocolate cake recipe from my friend Lisa. Time and transportation make Matt's favorite German Chocolate cake difficult, so I took a break this year. It turned out really yummy, but I owe him the other one someday this year!
Matisyn smiling in the top, and Emilyn smiling in the bottom
Cool camping addition from Matt's parents
Matisyn and Emilyn's birthday wrapping paper, made special for their Daddy.
Helicopter and Home Depot gift card from us for his birthday. He also got some time away with his friend Isoa, golfing his afternoon away. He came to the party in a very good mood!
Matisyn and "her girls" making faces!
Thanks everyone for coming to celebrate with us! Happy Birthday Matt!




Matt - love the Progress shirt you're sporting. Also, Happy Birthday - I don't remember if I told you that while I was in labor :)
ReplyDelete