Saturday, June 1, 2013

Emilyn's Preschool Graduation

Emilyn's Preschool Graduation
May 22

Emilyn has had a wonderful first year of preschool.  She had a little graduation/performance for gymnastics preschool to show all she has learned both at school and during the gym time.  She was so excited to show us and was trying not to give everything away on the days leading up.  Matt was able to meet us from work, and we got front row seats to watch our little girl.  She loved getting to sing the animal alphabet song, and is starting to connect letters to sounds.  I'm so proud of all she has learned and how much she has grown this year!  If only I could figure out how to slow time down a little...!!!


 On the left, second from the end












 Miss Diana, Emilyn, and Miss Misti






 Emilyn still has some healing to do on her feet from the burns she got from the coals.  The worst part is this open, oozing blister on her toe.  She jumped off the shopping cart today when I wasn't expecting it, and I ran over the bad foot.  I felt so bad, and she was very sad!

Lucas is very excited to go to Emilyn's graduation!

Emilyn Quotes:

"Can we real life keep him forever and ever?  He's the cutest!"  Talking about Baby Lucas.

"I wish we could sleep at Grandma Barb's."  Said every time we come home from Grandma's house since she was spoiled with slumber parties with everything going on with Matt's dad.

"I want my normal life back.  I'm not ready to be a kid yet.  I just want to be my normal life again so I can be a baby."

1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks so pretty! It is getting really long!

    ReplyDelete