Saturday, August 30, 2014

American Girl Dolls

American Girl Dolls
July 28

The girls were so excited to take their dolls to the store to eat lunch with them, and get their hair done.  We went straight from the beach to the store.  Julie and McKenna were spoiled with a delicious lunch (Emilyn really got into feeding Julie and making sure she was taken care of!), and pampered with a cleaning and fancy new hair dos!  Lucas was kind enough to take his nap while we ate, so we enjoyed a lovely "big girl" lunch.













I have to include this one for posterity to know that Grandma Karen often tends to park in tight places where she cannot get out of the car!  My brother and I have taken to laughing hysterically and taking pictures while she's stuck before we help her out.  I know it sounds sweet!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment