Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Sept 29-Oct 5

Sept 29-Oct 5



Lucas decided jumping naked on the trampoline while eating a popsicle was a good idea!  I vaguely remember telling him it was alright...that's what happens when you have four kids!!!



Sisters matching with their anchors!





Lucas likes to pet Kaylee, it's pretty adorable!


The girls were pretty excited to bring their scarecrows from Kindergarten out of storage as part of the Fall decorations.  I'm amazed they have managed to stay in one piece so far.



I love that this kid needs goggles for everything!  He has been super into playing with play dough lately.  He loves it.  I wish it was not so MESSY!  He gets it everywhere, but usually it is worth it because he is so happy while playing with it.

Tummy time for baby Kaylee






I can't take enough pictures of this baby girl looking extra precious while she sleeps!



Matisyn sharing some video game time with her baby sister...she looks pretty interested!

Morning snuggle time!  Each morning I know it is time to get Lucas by his calling, "Mommy, it's morning, look Mommy, it's morning, I'm awake Mommy"  and so on!

No comments:

Post a Comment