Saturday, May 22, 2010

Emilyn's One Year Pictures

Here are the composites I put together of Matisyn on the top, and Emilyn on the bottom. It's fun to see them next to each other. I used the brown and pink dress in both of their pictures, and then they each wore one different dress. They're both so cute, but I can't get over how much more hair Matisyn had at this age!



At the end of April I took Emilyn to get one year pictures taken at Fotogenix. This time I got a blog cd so I could post the pictures. There were so many more than these that were adorable, it was very hard to choose. I finally got them back yesterday. My mac has been down, so I'm using Matt's computer, and haven't been as good a keeping up with the blog. Emilyn really hammed it up for the camera. I love all her expressions, and the hair. . . what can I say? Love, love the hair!
















No comments:

Post a Comment