Shaking that booty, as she would say!
Picnic with Daddy in the park on a work day. We were by his work because Matisyn got a "real" hair cut. Suzanne layered the front to hopefully blend it all in together so you don't notice the parts she cut herself. When she was cutting Matisyn's hair she was pulling sections up and we found huge chunks that had been cut out. One was all the way up to the scalp. I'm feeling very lucky that most of the cutting happened underneath the top layer of hair this time.


Poor little Matisyn is sick again. After having the throw up flu last week, she got a raging fever in the middle of the night on Friday. She doesn't seem to complain of any other symptoms. Two days later it is still going. It goes up and down depending on how much medicine we have in her, but it hasn't gone below 101 and at its highest was 104.5. I hate fevers, they scare me. Plus we're leaving for a trip on Wednesday, so I'm hoping Matisyn gets better soon, and that the rest of us stay healthy. In the picture above she had fallen asleep laying next to me on the deck and woke up confused and burning up. She looks precious though.Here's a video of some of her dancing. Like I mentioned it was kind of hard to get a great angle, plus some of it was shaky because Emilyn was crawling all over us while we were trying to film. I know at least Grandma will enjoy it though!
Both of your girls are looking super big to me. I hope everyone gets well in time for your trip--we are so excited to see you!
ReplyDelete