Thursday, August 19, 2010

McDonald's with Megs

We were shooting for the aquarium, but it was one of those days that just wasn't working out how we had planned.  So we ended up just meeting Megan, Sam, and David at McDonald's by our house, having dinner and letting the kids play.  They were just fine with that.  Plus with Megan's news finalized that they will be moving to Washington soon, I was happy to be able to spend some time with her.  It hasn't quite sunk in yet that they will be moving.  Matisyn and I will be especially crushed, and will miss them so much.  Here are some pictures from our afternoon:




 Emilyn and Sam thought they should be big enough to be able to go up in the big section. I attempted to help them, and they loved it, but for some reason I didn't slide in the slide.  I had to scoot the whole way through the curvy slide with two little toddlers on my lap.  Good times!


Emilyn showing off her passion for eating and messes!

No comments:

Post a Comment