Day Before...
October 7
The day before baby brother was born we took a drive up the canyon and took a little walk. The girls were so happy to be outside, we were excited to have my mom visiting, and we were anxiously anticipating our new little one arriving the next day. I was hoping he would come on his own by that night, but if he didn't I was scheduled to go in to be induced, or at least have them break my water and see if my body would go into labor on it's own. We knew this was our last outing before we got to meet him!
D + M = Daddy + Mommy - by Matisyn!
The day before that!...October 6...My mom and I were able to go on a little night out together before baby brother came. We went to dinner at Harvest and went to a movie. Before we left Matt snapped a few pictures of us and of my tummy.
John and Ayme sent a package for us with some adorable outfits for baby brother. I love baby clothes!
Grandma Karen and Emilyn















No comments:
Post a Comment