Random Phone Pics
January - October
Don't worry, these aren't new! They are from Jan 31, announcing Baby Lucas would be joining us this October!
Matisyn trying out the wig Daddy made for his Halloween milk maid costume last year.
Matisyn's 100 days of school- 100 crayons (Feb)
Emilyn's favorite bench and statue at the library. She always had to sit with these kids when we picked Matisyn up from her reading class. (Feb)
Matisyn taking a ride at Partyland while helping me pick balloons for Emilyn's 3rd birthday. (April)
Trip to the Dinosaur Museum (April)
Emilyn's ear tubes and adenoids surgery (May)
Emilyn so proud to push her own little cart at Smith's and especially happy to find a bench just her size! (May)
Emilyn hanging out. (July)
Sleepy girls after a big day of swimming at Grandma Barb's and Papa Curt's house. (August)
Closing the pool at Matt's parent's house. That pool was wonderful for my weightless pregnant belly, and I was sad to see it close for the winter. The girls had some great hours spent swimming this summer, and Emilyn was basically swimming on her own by the time we closed it. When we drained it down to clear the water from the pipes, we were able to swim a little longer. Emilyn was so excited because she thought she had grown because her feet could touch the ground. It was so cute! (Sept)
Matt asked Emilyn who would win, horse or dinosaur. She said definitely horse!
A trip to the Dinosaur Museum. We have a pass this year, and I was feeling especially brave at 38 weeks pregnant, and like I wanted to give Emilyn some outings since I knew things would slow down once baby brother came. So we picked up her good friend Lillie and headed over. They were so good and had a great time. (Sept 24)
Baby's first picture that I had Matt snap before he headed off for his first bath. I text this picture to friends to announce his arrival!
Some snapshots of his first week at home
First outing as a family to the park, Lucas is 6 days old.


































No comments:
Post a Comment