Saturday, October 6, 2012

Little Model Emilyn

Little Model Emilyn
October 6

The Saturday before my due date Emilyn was requested to do a little modeling.  One of my old young women, Paige, was taking pictures for a company that needed a three year old to model aprons.  I was getting pretty huge and tired, but I knew she would love it, and I wanted to help Paige out, so I sent her with Matt.  From what I hear she was quite the little charmer.  She smiled and posed without being asked.  She was so proud to come home with her own apron and tell us all about it.  Paige told me later that she was a real hit, and everyone there was amazed at how well she did.  I'm so glad it worked out, and now I have some cute pictures of Emilyn too!








No comments:

Post a Comment