May 18
Matisyn had a gymnastics meet to show what she has learned this year. She has really only been going since February, and she has improved very quickly. She loves it so much, and doesn't give me a hard time about going like she did with dance. In April she passed off level 1 and will be moving to level 2 next month. It is a half an hour longer than she has been going, so I hope she still loves it even though it will be a little harder. They rotated through the events. She started with a floor routine, then moved to vault, bars, and beam. I think bars are her favorite. It was fun to get to watch her do her tricks!
Matisyn being awarded her ribbon and posing!
Matisyn has been in class with two of her buddies, Ashley and Aliah. I'm hoping it is just as fun without her friends in the class. Here are Matisyn and Ashley after the meet.
Matisyn's favorite part about any sport or event is the ribbon, medal or trophy!






Kristin, You got the right email for us. I haven't checked your blog for awhile. Your kids are adorable and getting so big!
ReplyDelete