We love having Mike and Alison in town. Alison and I got a fun girls night out getting pedicures and going to dinner. Then she brought Jens and Sylvie over to play for the day. The kids entertained themselves with a sponge bomb fight, water balloons, creating a sand box fort, eating endless snacks, and making crazy drink combinations. They had so much fun, and left Alison and I to work on a project all day. Alison saved the day by helping me clean out the crawl space and organize all the baby stuff we will need this month. I am so grateful for all of her help. I never would have been able to crawl around with my big belly to get it all done, and Matt would have lost his patience with the project much sooner! She made the project fun, instead of horrible, and I love spending time with her no matter what we are doing!
Neighborhood BBQ and fireworks with friends. We had such a fun night, and are so happy to live around such great people. We had a crazy firework malfunction, but luckily nobody was hurt, and the kids had a blast the rest of the night.
Lucas loved stomping on the poppers!
Line up of sparkler kids!
4th of July tatoo process, Matt let the girls color it in for him!
Tired kids after a big 4th of July week
Privilege stick activity, making marshmallow sculptures!
Hanging out with the heart monitor and checking on baby sister, amniotic fluid ultrasound and non-stress test #2 of 4






No comments:
Post a Comment