Monday, August 24, 2015

July 21

July 21
Baby girl's first hours!

It was after 5:00 am before we were moved to our room.  Matt finally got to hold our new baby, (he fell asleep in the delivery room after all the action was finished!), and then they took her to have her bath and get checked out.  Matt went with her, and Grandma Barb stayed with me for awhile, which was so nice, especially after I had a scary fainting spell!  I was fine, but a little shaken up, so it was great to have the company.  I dozed for less than an hour and then the nurses changed shifts, and it was officially morning in the hospital!  Our room was a revolving door with the new nurses checking on me and the baby, house keeping, lactation, and more!  Matt said that baby girl did not like her bath experience, except she loved getting her hair washed.  She completely calmed down, and was content and happy for that part!  We spent the morning snuggling her and talking about names and how much we love her!







































1 comment:

  1. I love the hair washing pictures--she totally looks blissed out :) She is so darling--I am so glad I got to meet her so soon.

    ReplyDelete