July 20-21
Kaylee Mae
July 21, 2015
7 lbs 8 oz
Lots of walking the halls after they broke my water, trying to get contractions going. Great conversation, lots of laughs, and dreaming about our new baby with my favorite guy! We wore a path on the second floor!
One of the last pictures before baby came. My nails were lovingly painted by Emilyn and Matisyn!
The grandmas both joined us in the delivery room sometime around 11:00 pm. My mom arrived when they were giving me my epidural. I made her look the other way so she didn't have to see the huge needle. I was very happy when it started kicking in! It was nice to visit with them while we waited, especially when I had the relief of the epidural. The best part was only having to push one and a half times! Once I was dilated to a 10, it was my fastest delivery ever!
Dr. Lamoreaux was an amazing OB!
Our awesome nurse Abby!
We were so happy to meet our sweet new baby girl! We started on July 20th, but didn't meet her until the 21st!
Matt somehow managed to sleep after baby was born while we were still in our delivery room. It was the middle of the night and he was exhausted. I was too excited and wound up to sleep, but Matt can sleep anywhere! He was completely out, even with everyone coming and going!


No comments:
Post a Comment