The other day I got together with some girls I grew up with at church. Some I hadn't seen in years, and it was so much fun to catch up and get to know each other again. It was amazing how well we all got along, considering how much time has passed. I had such a good time, and hope we can do it again soon. We all grew up in California, but most have ended up in Utah, except for a couple of us. The occasion was a shower for the upcoming wedding of one of the girls, Andrea. I didn't have my camera, but my friend's sister, Stephanie, took some beautiful pictures for us. She took a liking to my girls, and took some gorgeous photos of them. I'll be looking forward to having a real session with her one of these days.




I put Emilyn down on the floor and all the kids swarmed around her! She is really checking them out here!












No comments:
Post a Comment