Chuck E Cheese's, Sam's 3rd Birthday
July 19
My girls LOVE Chuck E Cheese, and ask to go there often. They were so excited to get to go for Sammy's birthday. They had tons of tokens to play with, and therefore hours of entertainment. Sam and Emilyn rode lots of rides together, and Matisyn was all over the place with David and the triplets. They had so much fun with the games, and especially loved having time with Chuck E Cheese himself at the birthday table.
Emilyn wasn't so sure once this ride got started. I had to get her off mid flight.
Love this Matisyn face, pure happiness
Emilyn also played with Madilynn a lot of the time. She is such a good big cousin, and loves to mother the little kids, and they adore her too.
Matisyn and David in a serious competition
Emilyn loves the actual tickets more than the stuff you can buy with them. So many tickets were lost in just letting her carry them around. She was so cute and proud to carry her tickets!
I happened upon this moment by accident. Luckily I had the camera handy. I tried not to think too much about how many germs were on Chuck E Cheese, and just smile at how cute it was!
Dancing with Chuck E Cheese
Emilyn giving Chuck E Cheese a high five
CJ got to do the ticket blaster because Sam was too scared to go in. He ended up scoring big with CJ as his ticket collector!






No comments:
Post a Comment