Helquist's Visit
July 5-8
We were lucky to have a surprise, last minute visit from Mike and Alison. I got to spend a whole day with Alison and her kids, we had a bbq with our group of friends a couple days later, and then we got another morning to let the kids play again. I was so overdue for my Alison injection! We also love any excuse to get time together with these great friends.
We celebrated Amanda's birthday too!
All of our kids on the tramp. I get a little worried, and continually shout out warnings, but they love to all jump together.
So cute Emma watching the Ipad with the little girls
The next morning, playing outside in the water
I was spraying them with the hose on the tramp. They were playing limbo, jumping over the stream, and running from the spray. I couldn't believe how long they lasted in the freezing water. They thought it was great, so I just kept spraying.
No comments:
Post a Comment