Matisyn wants to be on TV
July 30
Matisyn (M): Dad? How do I get on TV?
DAD (D): Why do you want to be on TV?
M: I just think it would be awesome...
D: It would be awesome, if you were on TV what would you want to be?
M: I can pick ANYTHING?
D: (nervous about special effects) Anything!
M: Can I be a princess or a chef?
D: How about both!
Daddy had her draw a story board and a script and it turns out she has a pretty good talent. The other things on her list were bike rider and "instrument player!" She loves to be in the spotlight. . . even if it is first thing in the morning and her hair isn't even combed!
(He took much creative control as the story board was in crayon and the script not too legible.)
Jens watched this with me. His comments: "Can I make that?" And "Why does Matisyn get to cook by herself?" and when it was over "Can we watch another one?"
ReplyDeleteToo cute, chef Matisyn!