July 1
After the balloons Matt headed off to work, and the girls and I headed over to the pool to start our big holiday weekend. They were both ready to live in the water for the next few days, and they pretty much did. Matisyn is getting to be such a strong swimmer that she could be on her own playing with her cousins and I could concentrate more on Emilyn. When Emilyn napped I actually got some time to just relax which was wonderful and not a common occurrence. Grandma Barb ordered some neat pool toys and the kids spent hours playing on them. That night some of the kids camped outside. Matt, Emilyn, and I headed home, and Grandma let Matisyn stay and watch Tangled on a big screen outside and sleep out with some of the bigger kids.
Photo session with my cute girls before all the action began
Kiersten, Alexis, Matisyn, and Madilynn
Fun with the colored bubbles
Grandma Barb and Emilyn
Emilyn loved getting to crawl back and forth in this tube
Emilyn watching Tangled and pretending to be part of the camping party before we headed home.









No comments:
Post a Comment