I finally pulled some pictures off my phone from the last couple of years. Here is a random assortment of them.
Matisyn around 3, sleeping in my mom's entry way carpet
Al, mom's best friend Books' husband, with Matisyn all dressed up
Matisyn watching Mckenzie at a swim meet
Blanket I made for Emilyn when she was a brand new baby, experimenting with the lines instead of the squares
Matisyn's fish when she was little, Dorothey
Matisyn and her big cheese smile
Matisyn at Disneyland, Feb 09, right before she turned 3
Matisyn and Maili dressed up as princesses
Baby Emilyn, 0 days old!
Cousin Tiffany helping little Matisyn down the slide in their backyard
Kristin and Matt at "So You Think You Can Dance" Performance for K's birthday
Matisyn's hair cut job on herself, we were at the salon trying to fix what we could!
The hole in the wall in my mom's bathroom made by Matisyn hanging on the towel hook in the bathroom.
April 1, 2011
Emilyn's first ever haircut, finally at almost two. Matt really liked her mullet and wasn't ready for me to cut it. I decided it was time right before our Hawaii trip when my mom was going to be taking care of her. I wanted it to be easy for her to do, and she does not do up do kind of hair. I think a ponytail was the extent of her talents on me when I was little. Emilyn was so good for her cut. She sat still, so serious, and let Suzanne (my hair person) work on her until it was so cute. It made her look like a big girl instead of a baby, but I wasn't too sad since she was so adorable. I was so sad I forgot my camera, but I snapped a few pictures on my phone.
Matt and his gigantic snowie in Hawaii
Matisyn at 5 Years Old
41.8 in
35.8 lbs
Matisyn's five year old doctor visit in April. They call it kindergarten days and let them fill this paper out with stickers as they finish each station; height, weight, shots, hemoglobin, exam with Dr. Whiting, blood pressure, etc. finishing up with a picture with the doctor and some treats and prizes. She was not a fan of the hemoglobin or the shots, but she handled them great. She felt so special.























No comments:
Post a Comment