Fourth of July (Part 4)
July 4
The final day of our celebrations included more swimming and the big Freedom Festival Parade.
Love all of Emilyn's expressions! You can tell from the above pictures why Emilyn is crying earlier when I wanted her to take a picture with her sister!
All the cousins at the parade (we missed David and Sammy)
Mckenzie and I had a treading water contest. We had to keep our hands out of the water the whole time. We weren't keeping track of the time, but by the end everyone had guessed we were still going after about an hour and a half. We both had some points where we wanted to quit, but I guess our stubbornness kept us going! We finally made a truce when we figured out that this could keep going indefinitely, and called it a tie, and got out together!













No comments:
Post a Comment