Sunday, July 17, 2011

Heather's Shower

Heather's Shower
June 27

We were so excited to celebrate with Heather, and "shower" her with fun boy things.  We are all excited that after three girls, her fourth baby will be a boy!  I'm not sure what to do with boy kinds of things since all we know around here are girls and pink, but I'm excited that she gets to find out!  We love an excuse to get together and talk, laugh, talk, and laugh some more.  I'm guessing we were close to closing the restaurant and having them escort us out.  We had a great time though talking about everything, nothing seems to be off limits, and getting Heather ready for her new little boy addition.  The highlight at La Jolla Groves for me is the dessert, and we were all excited to try ours out.

 Kristin, Ashly, Amber, Heather, Kelly, Amy






No comments:

Post a Comment