Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Quotes

I saw this  quote the other day and I liked it. It's hopeful.  What else do I want to do before I grow up?!!!
"It's never too late to be what you might have been."

Here is the first installment of. . . Emilyn Quotes:
I wish I could write them with the expression and inflection that they are delivered with to do them justice!

Me:  Who is the boss around here anyway?
Emilyn:  Emi the boss.

Emilyn loves our new fish Charlie.  She loves him so much that she shoves her arm down in the bowl trying to touch him and love him.  The other night on the way to bed she was crying and shouting,
"But I want to pet Charlie."  I'm sure Charlie was grateful to dodge the love for one night.

Matisyn Quotes:

Me:  You are getting so big.  Did you forget I don't want you to grow up?  I want to keep you Mommy's baby.
Matisyn:  Don't you want to just rest Mommy?  Don't you want to sit on the couch and just rest with Daddy while I do all the work around here?  I can do all the work if you let me grow up.  So what are you going to do?  Just let me not grow up or let me be a big helper?
Me:  Silent, not sure how to respond to that one, she has a good argument
Matisyn:  See, it's just the way it has to be Mommy.


No comments:

Post a Comment