Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fourth of July, Part 2

Fourth of July, Part 2
July 2

Matt and I headed over with Emilyn around lunch time to join the fun.  As always there was lots of fun, lots of people, and lots of food.  Different friends streamed in and out, and the Clowards came for the evening and over to the temple to watch the stadium fireworks together.  It was a great day!


 Emilyn loves getting her nails painted, she spent the rest of the day walking around and telling everyone to look at her "so pretty".


 Playing with dry ice


 Aunt "Winnie" and Emilyn

 Matt teaching Kiersten or Lexi to dive (I can't remember which!)




 Our swimming family



 Spinning, spinning, and more spinning.  I'm not sure who was having more fun, the little kids on the inside, or the Dads and big boys on the outside!  I think they managed to fit 11 or so kids into that toy by the end.  Matisyn is the one with her arms in the air!




 Aubrey, Jana's little girl, and Emilyn.  It took some convincing to get them both in a picture together.



Waiting for the fireworks to start



 Glow necklaces and bracelets from Grandma


 Daddy and Emi snuggling



 Matisyn out half way through the fireworks, she loved them and tried to stay awake as long as she could, sleep finally won out!


Emi snuggling with Grandma Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment