Circus
Sept 23
My mom spent a week visiting with us last month. It worked out so nice for us because she was able to keep me company and help with the girls while Matt was on a business trip, and then also get some time while Matt was here. I had a cold so I wasn't feeling the best, but we still managed to have some great time together. We even got some time to ourselves to go to lunch and look around at a craft fair (thanks to my friend Ashly), and some time to get a pedicure, eat and shop when Matt got back. I'm so grateful for a mom that is my buddy too. It was so nice to have time to visit and relax with her, and time to play with my girls. We spent one evening while Matt was gone taking the girls to the circus. They both loved it, and I couldn't believe how quiet and attentive they were. Emilyn just sat next to me, and then on my lap, eyes wide open. I think Matisyn's favorite part was the tricks and Emilyn's was the animals.
Visiting with the animals up close after the circus was over.


















No comments:
Post a Comment