Friday, October 28, 2011

Emilyn bit me...

Matisyn:  Running up the stairs yelling, "Look Mommy, Emilyn bit me.  Look how hard she bit me.  She's in big trouble."  (Insert big bite mark on arm here.)
Emilyn:  Trailing up the stairs behind her looking unfazed.
Me:  "Emilyn we don't bite, you are in big trouble.  You need to hug Matisyn and tell her sorry."  (No reason to doubt Matisyn's statement because Emilyn has bit her before.)
Emilyn:  "Well she bit herself, so I don't know."
Me:  Scolding and anger toward Matisyn who denied it until her face gave her away.  I figured why would Emilyn lie about something like her sister biting herself all to incriminate her little sister...but why would Matisyn go to all that trouble?  Answer:  Because she's Matisyn!
A few minutes later...
Emilyn:  Well, Sissy started it.  I am so upset with you.  So, bye!  (Then locked Matisyn outside.)

I am the one in trouble...Good thing they haven't discovered joining forces yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment