Friday, October 21, 2011

Like Sister...Like Sister!

Like Sister...Like Sister!

Emilyn was running from me when I asked her to give me back Matisyn's scissors.  I didn't want her to get hurt so I tried to slowly follow her.  She ended up throwing them into the wall.  Emilyn managed this scissors through the wall trick the day after she wrote with ball point pen all over our leather couch.  I was too panicked trying to get it out to get a picture.  I'm starting to have flashbacks of two and three year old Matisyn and all the trouble she would get into.  I think Emilyn is really trying to follow in her big sister's footsteps and keep me on my toes!


Emilyn Quotes:

"I will keep you safe so you doesn't get hurt."

"I not beautiful, I just tiny."

"I do good tooties like Daddy."

"A dragon would give me a ride...and then he would eat off my jammies into his tummy."


These are some cute and/or quirky things Emilyn says often that make me smile:

"It looks perfect." Or "That be just perfect."

"That too nough (enough)."

"That is for tend (pretend)."

"But I can't spin." Or "These not sparkly or shiny enough."  She is starting to have a real opinion on her clothing choices.  She likes dresses best, ideally that are fluffy to "spin" in, and sparkly so they are "pretty" enough!


Matisyn has been really into drawing and "crafts" lately.  Below is a special picture she made for me.  It is me standing by my castle holding my magic wand! It was a quick creation, but I thought it was cute.  Maybe it is just because I star as a princess in it!
 


 For homework she had to draw a self-portrait (above) and a picture of her school (below).




No comments:

Post a Comment