Emilyn's 1st Day of Preschool
August 28
Emilyn was so excited and so ready to start preschool, aka "big girl school." She was a little nervous at the open house, so I wasn't sure if she would walk in by herself, but she didn't have a problem at all. I think the excitement of the big day propelled her forward and she didn't look back for Mommy. She walked in with her friend Mya, and I think that helped. She was so happy to get her own backpack and walk down to her first day, and ran out at the end with a sucker in her mouth and a huge smile. She told me about how she got to color a froggy and eat snacks, and she keeps asking when she gets to go back again. I think this will be a great growing experience for her, and it will give her something that is her own in the midst of Matisyn starting 1st grade and baby brother coming soon. I'm so proud of my big girl!
I tried to get her to wear her cute white sandals with her dress, but she informed me that the bright pink flip flops went with her backpack so they matched much better!
2nd day of preschool, I just love the winter princess boots that she insists on wearing with her dresses!
Emilyn Quotes:
"I think I'm going to pick up everything and then my room with SPARKLE!!! This is going to be awesome!"
"Mommy, I look posh." I think we've been reading a LOT of Fancy Nancy lately!
"I'm going to teach my baby brother how to not cry." She might have to stop crying so much first!
"Daddy, have you ever had a baby in your tummy?"












No comments:
Post a Comment